Whether you’re from the US or Canada, the law requires you to have auto insurance.
Why? It not only protects your vehicle in case of accidents or damage but also keeps you covered as well. That being said, here are some of the car insurance providers to get services from:
Auto Insurance Providers in the US
Established in 1922, they provide insurance and financial services in the US. They are headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois.
Here’s what they offer:
- A range of auto insurance coverage options provided at affordable rates such as liability, comprehensive, and collision – just to name a few.
- A selection of discounts that suit any need.
- Insurance coverage for antique and classic cars.
- Payment for damages whether clients choose their own repair shop or opt for one of the shops in the Select Service facilities
One of the largest car insurance providers founded in 1937 that offers a range of insurance options in the US. They are based in Mayfied Village Ohio and provide the following services:
- Offer savings by ensuring their clients get low prices for whatever discount they choose.
- Provides extra services such as free policy reviews, loyalty rewards, and free glass repairs. They also provide the option for bundling home insurance into automobile coverage.
- Ensures that clients’ cars always get repaired. They also allow flexible payments.
The largest personal lines insurer in the US that also offers services in Canada. They are based in Northfield Township, Illinois and offer the following services:
- Offers excellent customer service by responding quickly to every need.
- Entertains payments and claim filings over the phone, in person and online.
- Employs competent agents who can help customers build a policy that meets their needs.
Auto Insurance Providers in the Canada
Founded in 1809 and is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance. Their headquarters is in Toronto, Canada. Here’s a look at their services:
- They’re available for 24/7 suppport.
- They take your word when making a claim and authorize repairs without so much hassle.
- They have a network of shops that prioritize any service customers need with their cars.
- They offer special coverage for specialty vehicles.
It is a part of TD Bank Group, one of the largest financial service organizations in Canada. Here’s what customers can expect from their auto insurance service:
- They offer mandatory coverage that includes liability coverage, direct compensation, uninsured automobile coverage, and accident benefits coverage.
- They also provide additional comprehensive, specific peril and collision peril coverage.
A subsidiary of UK-based Aviva PLC that provides property and casualty insurance coverage. Here’s a few of their auto insurance benefits:
- They offer coverage that includes third party liability, uninsured auto coverage and accidental benefits.
- They have optional packages for enhanced protection such as collision, comprehensive and increased accident benefits.
- They have a Satellite Roadside Assistance Program that customers can use 24/7 in case of emergencies such as running out of gas or needing a tow.